Instructions for Form U.N.N Application for Naturalization and Citizenship Form
In order to become a naturalized citizen and or recognized tribal member of the United Nuwaupian nation, please fill out application with completed information, legible signature. This application once accepted will be filed within 7 to14 business days within the United Nuwaupian nation naturalization database. All accepted and naturalized citizens application will be furnished within the United Nuwaupian nations Embassy and proper identification will be mailed to you upon receipt of payment. For legal questions of Nuwaupian national’s rights as protected in international law and foreign nations domestic law, please refer to the FAQ tab located on www.UNNEmbassy.com.
Is this the Official Nuwaupian Nation (Munwaup-u Taqwam) naturalization and citizenship application sanctioned by the U.N.N government?
This is the ONLY official United Nuwaupian nations government naturalization and citizenship process through which one who is eligible and meets requirements will be able to obtain United Nuwaupian nation acknowledgement and identified as a national and or tribal member through blood lineage and ancestry. This acceptance of naturalization process is in conformity and consistent with the laws of the Constitution of the United Nuwaupian nation, and International laws that govern nationality. For more Information about the Naturalization process and eligibility, requirements, please read the FAQ and or contact.
The Embassy of the United Nuwaupian
P.O. BOX 9199 PHILADELPHIA, PA. 19139
Once application is complete and you meet all of the requirements to become a United Nuwaupian Nation citizen the United Nuwaupian nation Embassy Consular department will determine your status and issue the necessary documents that has been requested by each applicant.
- ATTENTION! APPLICATION and INSTRUCTIONS WILL BECOME AVAILABLE in your DOWNLOADS (Nuwaup-I9.pdf) ONCE YOUR NATURALIZATION ORDER IS PAID FOR, you will ALSO receive your confirmation, order number and receipt in your email.
2.Fill out application; make sure all questions are answered completely.
3. Answer all questions fully, honestly and accurately. State that an item is not applicable with “N/A.” If the answer is none, write “None.”
4. SAVE APPLICATION to PC then GO TO WWW.SUPPORT.UNNEMBASSY.COM
5. ATTENTION! Create a ticket and UPLOAD your APPLICATION, PASSPORT PIC like HEADSHOT (Shoulders and Up) and ORDER NUMBER onto ticket, THIS WILL BE THE ONLY WAY THE UNN EMBASSY WILL BE ABLE TO PROCESS YOUR ORDER ONCE COMPLETE.
6. You will be able to track the progress of your ID through this this portal.
7. Any ISSUES, QUESTIONS or CONCERNS can and will be addressed through your ticket.
PLEASE DOCUMENT YOUR ORDER NUMBER BECAUSE THIS MAY DELAY YOUR ID PROCESS
Mail in applicants
1. Download application and fill out completely, or fill out online.
2. Mail or email application with two passport photos with signature card, to the Embassies address.
3. Allow 10 to 14 business days to receive your identification back in mail, please include a self-address envelope for mail back ID cards.
4. Make payments in Cash or Money order.
What Are The Requirements to be Eligible for United Nuwaupian naturalization?
1. You are at least 13 years old.
2. You have voluntarily signed the Nuwaupian ledger acknowledgement of the laws and government of the United Nuwaupian nation.
3. You have voluntarily accepted the Constitution of the United Nuwaupian nation and its seated President Dr. Malachi Z. K. York.
4. You have “good moral character”.
5. You can read, write and learning to speak Nuwaupu-yee or English at a minimum.
6. You will affirm that you accept as fact the principles of the U.N.N. Constitution and will swear (affirm) an oath of loyalty to the United Nuwaupian Nation.
– See more at: www.unnembassy.com Naturalization Message Read More
Where to File?
You can begin your naturalization/nationalization process by filling out application online once PAYMENT is COMPLETE you will receive a DOWNLOADED APPLICATION to your computer. Print and fill out completely, upload application and pictures to www.support.unnembassy.com to or mail your completed application with money order or cash in an enclosed envelope with documentation and two passport photos to the mailing address listed below.
THE EMBASSY OF
THE UNITED NUWAUPIAN NATION
P.O. BOX 9199
PHILADELPHIA, PA. 19139
What Is the Filing Fee?
Raah’ubaat and welcome, there is a $24.99 charge for each naturalization/nationalization process, which includes your Tribal ID and or your National ID card, there is also a FILING and PROCESSING FEE for MAILED in or ONLINE applications of $10.00. PLEASE NOTE THAT applications will be MADE AVAILABLE and DOWNLOADED UPON PAYMENT, Mail in downloaded application printed from online along with, two passport photos.
1. The national identification process in total is $34.99 cost that can be mailed in with application with passport pictures and money order or cash payment.
2. Please note which ID you would like to receive, when filling out application.
1. The nationalization and naturalization process is a $34.99 cost that can be mailed in with application along with passport pictures and money order or cash payment.
2. Please check the box of which ID you would like to receive, when filling out application.
Any questions please feel free to contact the Secretary of the UNN Embassy between the hours of 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Any 1-9 forms that is not signed or accompanied by the correct fee will be rejected. Any application that is not completed in accordance with these instructions, is missing pages or otherwise not executed in its entirety, or is not accompanied by the required initial evidence may also be rejected. If your Form 1-9 is rejected, the form and any fees will be held and you will be notified why the form is considered deficient. You may correct the deficiency and resubmit the form. If all requested documentation cannot be provided you will be issued a refund and all items will be sent back to the addressee. An application or petition is not considered properly filed until accepted by the Embassy of the United Nuwaupiannation.